(Order Form is below)
1. Please email your order by clicking the "submit" button below. Upon receipt, I will confirm your order by return email. I highly recommend emailing first to be certain the item or items you want are currently available. The web site is updated as frequently as is possible; however, travel to shows etc., places some limitations upon updating. The odds of the item you are interested in being in stock are 99.99%. At best; two-three % of my inventory is listed upon this website. If you are searching for a particular note, perhaps in a specific grade, common or very rare; odds are I have it. Please feel free to drop me an email. Again, only a tiny, tiny fraction of notes on hand are listed here.
2. Upon receipt of confirmation email from us; please forward payment as listed in the confirmation email. Please do not send payment to PO Box 203. While this remains a valid PO Box in my name; due to distance, it is not checked daily. I will provide my home address in the confirmation email. This will allow your payment to be received more promptly and your note(s) to be received by you more promptly as well.
3. All items listed herein are GUARANTEED GENUINE FOR LIFE and may be returned for ANY reason in the same condition as received within 10 days of receipt of same for a full refund (less Postage and Insurance). This return privilege is null and void for notes delivered 60 days or later when purchased on payment plans.
4. Personal checks, Money orders, Cashier's checks and cash are accepted. Please make payable to: Randy Shipley . Your order will be shipped upon receipt of payment. Personal checks from buyers unknown to us may delay (although unlikely) shipment up to seven days in order to provide time for your check to clear our bank. It has been my experience that those who collect paper currency do not write bad checks. I rarely, if ever hold checks and ship the very next day after receipt of your personal check.
5. ** Shipping Charges: $50-$750.............* $7.00 (Insurance Included) Priority Mail
$750-$1,000....... $10.00 (Insurance Included) Priority Mail
$1,000 plus ..........Postpaid.(Insurance Included) Priority Mail
*The above rates include full insurance coverage. There are no "handling" fees.
Further, Priority Mail offers us tracking and in most cases, two day delivery no matter where in the United States you may live. I also use two brand new, very sturdy Uline mailers to package your note(s) within. In addition, your note or notes are individually placed (if not a graded note) inside a brand new - best on the market, Mylar holder.
6. Tennessee residents add 9.50% sales tax to all orders or please provide valid Tennessee Resale Exemption Certificate.
7. If you see an item you are interested in; let us know. We will mark it "HOLD". Very liberal terms, with no interest or fees are available....don't let a note you want get away. Drop us an email and we will discuss how you would like to do it. We will do everything we possibly can to help work out a plan tailored to suit your request. I do not charge interest on balances due relative to payment plans; as I gain more satisfaction assisting a collector acquire a note he or she desires than I do "up front" money. Nearly 100% of the time, it is not the note you buy that causes regret or worry; it is the note you don't buy.
8. No scans of any items listed herein have been retouched or enhanced in any manner whatsoever and are scans of the actual item being offered.
9. Top quality packaging materials are used for every shipment; no matter how large or small. These materials are gladly provided free of charge to protect your note/s at absolutely no cost to you.
10. If you have questions of any kind, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to help.
11. ALWAYS buying collections, accumulations, complete CSA type sets, groupings, single CSA or obsolete notes and other items of Americana. Immediate, confidential cash payment!
12. Third party graded notes may not be returned. I do no like this requirement; however, you are buying someone else's opinion rather than mine. I have not had a note returned since this web site began in 2003. It takes a great deal of effort; however, I only acquire accurately graded notes which are third party graded. This eliminates any potential problem in my opinion.
13. THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME IS BY EMAIL. I RESPOND TO ALL EMAILS WITIHIN HOURS MOST OF THE TIME. IF I AM ATTENDING A SHOW, I CAN STILL RESPOND.
Shipley's Currency Order Form:
Not currently accepting orders. Order form below is disabled.
PO BOX 203
Mooresburg, TN 37811
Copyright © 2003, Shipley's Currency.